Comanche + Marshall JVM Demo

Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:07 am

I originally made this video to help sell my Marshall JVM210C amp, which is why you can't see the guitar. However I'm playing my USA Comanche hardtail here, straight into the amp, and I think the tone is great! I wasn't trying to play any specific songs and the ones that I do play bits of are not all in the correct tempo. But, hopefully this is a good demonstration of some of the sounds you can get out of the Z-coils at least.
phpBB [video]

Comments/feedback are welcome!

Re: Comanche + Marshall JVM Demo

Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:17 am

Sounds awesome brother. :alright: Especially the cleans. I have a Marshall Valvestate 100 I bought 20 or so years ago and always loved the cleans thru it. All said, you play very well and that amp sounds pretty tight. Make sure and post some pics of that MFD monster on here and register it in the G&L registry here on the site as well. God bless you and yours!! -Adam

Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:33 am

John 4-16 wrote:Sounds awesome brother. :alright: Especially the cleans. I have a Marshall Valvestate 100 I bought 20 or so years ago and always loved the cleans thru it. All said, you play very well and that amp sounds pretty tight. Make sure and post some pics of that MFD monster on here and register it in the G&L registry here on the site as well. God bless you and yours!! -Adam

Thank You! for the complements. I really like the sound I'm getting out of it. Best Marshall clean I've heard by a longshot. Eventually I'm hoping to sell it and get a head/cab of the same model since I like it through a closed-back cab even more. And as far as photos of the guitar, I've got you covered!
NGD Thread with Photos

Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:26 am

Thank You! for the complements. I really like the sound I'm getting out of it. Best Marshall clean I've heard by a longshot. Eventually I'm hoping to sell it and get a head/cab of the same model since I like it through a closed-back cab even more. And as far as photos of the guitar, I've got you covered!
NGD Thread with Photos[/quote]

You sir, have but the finest of taste. This is Sweet Girl, '14 Legacy HB... they could be twins :o

http://www.guitarsbyleo.com/GALLERY2/ma ... alNumber=3

Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:23 am

John 4-16 wrote:You sir, have but the finest of taste. This is Sweet Girl, '14 Legacy HB... they could be twins :o

http://www.guitarsbyleo.com/GALLERY2/ma ... alNumber=3

Awesome looking guitar!!