G&L Asat Deluxe Tribute Carved Top GAS

Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:09 pm

Hi gang

I have the chance of buying an Asat Deluxe Tribute Carved Top for a very good price. I will have to get it online so I will not have a chance to look at it or play it before I buy. I have read some reviews and watched a few videos online which were all very much in favor of the guitar . My question is: Is the build quality really as good as everyone is saying? I am very grateful for any input if you have one, positive or negative...

Thank you

Pablo

Re: G&L Asat Deluxe Tribute Carved Top GAS

Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:35 pm

catawompus wrote:Hi gang

I have the chance of buying an Asat Deluxe Tribute Carved Top for a very good price. I will have to get it online so I will not have a chance to look at it or play it before I buy. I have read some reviews and watched a few videos online which were all very much in favor of the guitar . My question is: Is the build quality really as good as everyone is saying? I am very grateful for any input if you have one, positive or negative...

Thank you

Pablo

IMO: yes, they are as good as everyone is saying.

:ugeek:

Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:17 am

I has one for a while and I concur with Craig.

Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:04 am

I mean you ARE on a G&L forum asking about a G&L guitar...you're probably going to get some biased responses. I have an ASAT Tribute & think the quality is excellent. It feels & sounds very solid.

Gonna try to order a custom built one when I get the money saved up.

Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:18 am

Nubs wrote:Gonna try to order a custom built one when I get the money saved up.

Hmm, you seem to have forgotten that the Tribute Series models cannot be custom ordered, though.
Beside your Tribute ASAT Classic 'Lefty', the only other new Tribute 'Lefty' guitar currently available is the Tribute Legacy 'Lefty'.
See: Current G&L Tribute Series Standard Production Models.

So, save up for one of the many current 'Lefty' U.S. models available, instead.

:ugeek:

Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:21 pm

Craig, I didn't mean a custom Tribute. I meant a custom G&L in general, not specific to the Tribute line. The toughest part will be picking out the model/feature combo which I like best. There are so many options but that's a good thing, especially for us lefties!

Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:21 pm

Thanks for the answers. I ordered one and it should be here next week. Looking forward!