G&L Astat deluxe carved top tribute

Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:41 am

OK was reading that someone wanted to know where to get a set screw for the bridge. I've had my astat for two weeks now and have been having a tough time adjusting the bridge. so when i read the post about where to get a set screw, i looked at my astat and the set screw was missing, oh crap , it took twenty minuets with a flash light on the floor to find it. Good thing i only vacuum my room every two weeks. Good luck finding that screw, because USA and foreign country's use different specs. theirs a site called guitar fetish that buys allot of close out guitars pieces that may have the whole bridge for about twenty bucks, or pounds.

Re: G&L Astat deluxe carved top tribute

Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:23 pm

metaldad46 wrote:OK was reading that someone wanted to know where to get a set screw for the bridge. I've had my astat for two weeks now and have been having a tough time adjusting the bridge. so when i read the post about where to get a set screw, i looked at my astat and the set screw was missing, oh crap , it took twenty minuets with a flash light on the floor to find it. Good thing i only vacuum my room every two weeks. Good luck finding that screw, because USA and foreign country's use different specs. theirs a site called guitar fetish that buys allot of close out guitars pieces that may have the whole bridge for about twenty bucks, or pounds.

The actual model name of your Tribute Series guitar is the "ASAT Deluxe Carved Top", not Astat. You can get the allen screw and nylon bushing from the G&L On-Line Store.
They come in a package of six each. Look for the TENSION SCREW SET. See: Updated G&L On-Line Store now up!.

Hope this helps.

:ugeek: