US AC Bluesboy & Tribute AC Bluesboy demos ...

Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:18 pm

I did a quick search of youtube for US and Tribute Series ASAT Classic Bluesboy videos. I'm sure there are more out there,
so if these don't help, then do your own search. Please post any more you find to this thread, especially if they helped you in evaluating these models.

G&L US ASAT Classic Bluesboy videos

US Rustic ASAT Classic Bluesboy
phpBB [video]

G&L ASAT Classic Pine Bluesboy
phpBB [video]

G&L ASAT Classic Bluesboy
phpBB [video]

Gear Review G & L ASAT Classic Bluesboy
phpBB [video]

G & L ASAT CLASSIC BLUESBOY review
phpBB [video]

G&L Bluesboy ASAT Classic Telecaster - Jerry's Lefty Guitars
phpBB [video]

Tribute Series ASAT Classic Bluesboy Semi-Hollow videos

G&L Blues Boy Semi Hollow Tribute with Samuel C Lees
phpBB [video]

Review Demo - G&L Tribute ASAT Classic Bluesboy Semi-Hollow
phpBB [video]

G&L ASAT Blues Boy Semi-Hollow Tone Review and Demo
phpBB [video]

G&L ASAT Classic Bluesboy Demo / Review (Tribute Model)
phpBB [video]

G&L ASAT Classic Bluesboy Demo and Tone Review
phpBB [video]

Hopefully these will help. If not, then add any you find helpful to this thread.

:ugeek:

Re: US AC Bluesboy & Tribute AC Bluesboy demos ...

Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:55 am

Pro Guitar Shop does amazing demos. I own a ASAT Classic Bluesboy Semi-hollow (no f-hole). Such a amazing guitar. Weighs in at 4 and a half pounds. I love the 7 1/2 radius. I like the way the guitar makes me play. The guitar has major vibe and make me play and write different when I play it. It inspires me in a way others can't.
Most of my friends gush when they play it. They all have no less than 12 inch radius. When I let them play the Bluesboy the mojo takes over them. Great Guitar!

Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:41 am

Craig, thank you for posting all these demos. Of course now I have one of these on my mind. JimmyJames didn't help. :)

I've read various posts on this forum about some Bluesboy owners not really digging the pickups. I don't recall it being the bridge or the neck or it depended on the player. I remember folks talking about replacing this or that...

Does anyone have comments pro or against the pickups in this guitar? For my money I'm liking what I hear in these demos. What is it that some players don't care for?

Is the bridge PU the same PU as the ASAT Classic or Bluesboy 90? I think it is, just asking.

Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:22 pm

lefty_major wrote:Is the bridge PU the same PU as the ASAT Classic or Bluesboy 90? I think it is, just asking.

The bridge pickup has a ground plate modification in all of the AC Bluesboy models. See: ASAT Blues Boy and
Album: ASAT Classic Bluesboy Picture Diagrams.

:ugeek: