G&L Tribute Legacy Changes from model years 2010-2016

Thu May 12, 2016 7:41 am

Hey all! Glad to have found this place! I'm more or less locked in to the fact that my next guitar will be a G&L. I've been scouting the models available, both new and used around here.

I had a model year question that I couldn't find the answer to. What, if any, changes took place between 2010-2016 on the Tribute Legacy? I've played some new ones that I like, but found an online deal on an out-of-town used one that's a 2010 model. Not sure what to expect as far as differences go. Obviously, I'd prefer to play the exact guitar first.

Thanks in advance!

Re: G&L Tribute Legacy Changes from model years 2010-2016

Thu May 12, 2016 7:53 am

jester29 wrote:Hey all! Glad to have found this place! I'm more or less locked in to the fact that my next guitar will be a G&L. I've been scouting the models available, both new and used around here.

I had a model year question that I couldn't find the answer to. What, if any, changes took place between 2010-2016 on the Tribute Legacy? I've played some new ones that I like, but found an online deal on an out-of-town used one that's a 2010 model. Not sure what to expect as far as differences go. Obviously, I'd prefer to play the exact guitar first.

Thanks in advance!

Check the G&L Knowledgebase.

For example, see this post in the General G&L Questions sub-forum: 2010 Tribute Cost More Than 2013?.

:ugeek: