Case for Ascari GTS?

Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:57 pm

I bought a used Ascari GTS HB3 and and after replacing the pickups, it turns out to be a good guitar for gigging. However, I can't seem to find a case that fits it very well. Does anyone have an idea of what brand case/model will work with it? It seems like it should be easy, but I've been looking off and on for a couple of months with no luck.

Any leads or help is appreciated.

Re: Case for Ascari GTS?

Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:45 am

clint wrote:I bought a used Ascari GTS HB3 and and after replacing the pickups, it turns out to be a good guitar for gigging. However, I can't seem to find a case that fits it very well. Does anyone have an idea of what brand case/model will work with it? It seems like it should be easy, but I've been looking off and on for a couple of months with no luck.

Any leads or help is appreciated.

I bought an Ascari GTS HB3 back in 2016 and it is an excellent guitar with a sweet tone. I've looked high and low for a hard shell case for it with no luck. About a year and a half ago I picked up an Acces AB3EGHB hard gig bag for it. It's not a hard shell case, but it fits pretty good to where I don't have to worry too much about it. Something like that may be an option for you, as I get the feeling that a case was never specifically made for the GTS.