G&L Limited Edition Tribute ASAT Classic Electric Guitar Oly

Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:02 am

I recently bought a G&L Limited Edition Tribute ASAT Classic Electric Guitar Olympic White. I got it for the deal of the day. I bought the same guitar last year but traded it for an amp. I’ve been waiting for the deal to come up again and it finally did. I wanted to share that they updated the neck from the stark white neck they had last year. This one has the wood grain more visible,

Re: G&L Limited Edition Tribute ASAT Classic Electric Guitar

Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:21 pm

NewEngland45 wrote:I recently bought a G&L Limited Edition Tribute ASAT Classic Electric Guitar Olympic White. I got it for the deal of the day. I bought the same guitar last year but traded it for an amp. I’ve been waiting for the deal to come up again and it finally did. I wanted to share that they updated the neck from the stark white neck they had last year. This one has the wood grain more visible,

We would love to see it, it does not exist without photos. ;)
And don't forget to add it to our G&L Registry, too!

Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:43 am

Thanks! I have pictures but haven’t figured out how to post them! I’m trying getting there. I think I may have some pictures from last years model too.

Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:21 am

NewEngland45 wrote:Thanks! I have pictures but haven’t figured out how to post them! I’m trying getting there. I think I may have some pictures from last years model too.

See this post, it has a link to the tutorial on posting photos: Welcome! Read This First.

Looking forward to seeing your photos.