Pickguards for 2019 Legacy Tribute?

Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:01 am

Hello all,
Apologies if this question has been addressed previously, but I didn't find it....

Is there somewhere I can buy pickguards for a 2019 Legacy Tribute? I've searched online with no luck so far.

thanks in advance for your input.

Re: Pickguards for 2019 Legacy Tribute?

Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:23 am

Do you have the existing pickguard? Some places will offer to let you send in a tracing, but I'm wondering how hard it would be to have those same places just send you a pick guard with no screw hole drilled. You could trace your existing pickguard, then lay the tracing on the new pick guard and then mark the holes, and drill them yourself. Pick Guard Haven or Pick Guard Planet...one of the two (or both) might be able to help

Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:12 am

hAkron wrote:Do you have the existing pickguard? Some places will offer to let you send in a tracing, but I'm wondering how hard it would be to have those same places just send you a pick guard with no screw hole drilled. You could trace your existing pickguard, then lay the tracing on the new pick guard and then mark the holes, and drill them yourself. Pick Guard Haven or Pick Guard Planet...one of the two (or both) might be able to help

Thanks very much for the suggestion. I do have the original. I had seen those sites that will make one using existing guard as a template.

Is the variable in G&L pickguards really just the mounting hole locations? Drilling the mounting holes would be no problem for me. (I'm pretty sure I can do a competent job of making a pick guard, but also realize it'll be several hours of work, and there's lots of other projects to do :D )

Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:47 am

See this post: Re: Tribute Legacy/Fullerton 2018 USA Legacy Pickguard fitti.

Hope this helps.

Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:38 am

Craig wrote:See this post: Re: Tribute Legacy/Fullerton 2018 USA Legacy Pickguard fitti.

Hope this helps.

Thanks!