G&L Legacy Tribute (Lefty)

Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:33 am

Here's a few photos of my new G&L Legacy Tribute -

It's a great guitar!! :happy0065: 8-)

Re: G&L Legacy Tribute (Lefty)

Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:06 am

Lefty, that is a sweet guitar! I have looked at some Tributes recently and they are well built quality guitars.--Darwin :thumbup:

Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:35 pm

I'm thinking of ordering a black pickguard for this guitar. I think it would look great. Maybe add black metal knobs? :crazy:

Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:12 pm

black is nice, but i actually prefer mint or parchment on these.

Tue May 01, 2012 11:48 am

I found a video of a guy playing a strat with a white pickguard, black pickup covers, and knobs. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6250nv1DtyM

I think you're right Louis - A parchment pickguard might be what my Legacy needs.

Tue May 01, 2012 5:54 pm

Hey Lefty, whatever guard you choose it looks like a great addition to the family.

Scott

Tue May 01, 2012 11:23 pm

Lefty wrote:I found a video of a guy playing a strat with a white pickguard, black pickup covers, and knobs. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6250nv1DtyM

I think you're right Louis - A parchment pickguard might be what my Legacy needs.

that looks nice too. thaddius hoggart plays that same look as well. i have an srv signature strat (got it for 400 bucks with original case, paperwork case candy etc. could not say no to that), and i put a white pickguard with white knobs and pup covers on there, it looks great. i didn't want the srv look, and i had a blackire strat, i swapped the guards, the black strat is all black, much nicer, and the srv is sunburst with the white. a win win.

by the way, jack thammarat is one of the baddest players alive. he can play anything.

Wed May 02, 2012 9:37 am

An SRV signature Strat for $400 sounds like a great deal - especially since you able to swap some parts to get the look you wanted.

Yeah, Jack Thammarat is an incredible player. I just wish I could understand what he's saying!