Tribute Love...

Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:43 am

How's it going? It's been awhile since I've been on this board. I jumped ship and got onto the Gear Page and been there for quite a while posting and reading what those fools have to say but now its time to come back home.
I kind of left cause I felt weird posting on the G&L board after I had sold all my G&Ls I know thats not a necessity to post here but I kinda always felt it was weird not to have a G&L and post on the G&L board...

Anyway, I have had a couple G&LS for quite some time. I got a USA Legacy with a #3 neck on my 25th Bday and I've been completely blown away with it ever since but thats another story....

The old Tributes with the BIG TRIBUTE on the headstock are awesome you know it?
My dad found a pawn shop Legacy Tribute and he scored a Tribute L2500 in blue burst. Both from Korea. Both FLAT OUT AMAZING. Both ended up at my house haha... The neck on the Legacy has some pretty sweet flame action and it feels great. I love its tone.
Anyway, those guitars are scores people. Its nothing earth shattering that I am reporting here but yea... these are so good.

Re: Tribute Love...

Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:05 pm

agree whole heartedly i have a trib legacy and my wife has an L-2000. if i could get the S/H bluesboy in butterscotch i would be driving to my local dealer right now instead of typing ...

Re: Tribute Love...

Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:44 am

Agreed'' those tribs are something to write home about, I have a classic trib and for the $, they can't be beat!, as you see in my avitar.