Another Used ASAT

Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:27 pm

Hey All,
Checked out a guitar store today, the same one I picked up my used G&L Legacy. Anyway, I spied upon a used G&L ASAT Classic Blues Boy for $849.00. Tobacco Burst, top body binding (a wood looking color), gun oil tint neck that is gloss on the neck and the fret board, very thick neck (think of the old beefy Gibson necks), with serial # CLF53300. There are some scratches in the back of the body that haven't reached the wood and some rust underneath the tone knob, and a three position switch. I threw out a number to them, $650.00 to $700.00 to let them think about it. I just threw out the number and didn't haggle with them and walked away. Since I bought a used one from them already they might give it to me for that price. What do you guys/gals think? I added it to the registry.

Jeff

Re: Another Used ASAT

Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:38 pm

GGL Stop wrote:What do you guys/gals think?

You'll buy it. :mrgreen:

Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:03 pm

Just need them to drop it below $800.00. :) I figure if it has been siting there again for a couple of months they will let it go for my price. :D

Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:31 am

$800 would be a great price. Tobacco Burst is a great finish. The natural binding also makes it a bit unique. 8-)

Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:28 pm

Lefty wrote:$800 would be a great price. Tobacco Burst is a great finish. The natural binding also makes it a bit unique. 8-)

+1. I'm not sure about your local prices, but overall they seem to be going a bit higher.

Ken