The G&L Detroit Muscle Series: R/T Collection ...

Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:42 am

... Just announced to the G&L Dealers.

Here's the link on G&L's webpage: The G&L Detroit Muscle Series: R/T Collection.

For the complete specifications see: The G&L Detroit Muscle Series: Collection Specifications.

:ugeek:
Last edited by Craig on Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added link to the Specifications post.

Re: The G&L Detroit Muscle Series: R/T Collection ...

Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:04 pm

That green Fallout is screaming out for some hot pink pickups.

Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:20 pm

I'd say these look pretty slammin'! Let's see how dealers respond!

Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:19 pm

I flipped over the Mango ASAT Classic. It goes hand and hand with my Waylon Jennings Fender Tele. Where do you find a price guide? The 01 decal and General Lee decal are next........................

Last edited by GentlemanJim on Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:22 pm

GentlemanJim wrote:I flipped over the Mango ASAT Classic. It goes hand and hand with my Waylon Jennings Fender Tele. Where do you find a price guide?

Contact your favorite G&L dealer to get pricing.

Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:36 pm

beautiful Wayling you have there Jim !! ... the SS series is real affordable

Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:09 pm

Fumble fingers wrote:beautiful Wayling you have there Jim !! ... the SS series is real affordable

Thanks, I've never dealt with a dealer, don't know of any that's why I ask about the price. You and Dale Hyatt are the only two people I've ever purchased a G&L from. Never thought about it untill now Eric , but your in good company. :thumbup:
Last edited by GentlemanJim on Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:39 pm

Question: can the ASAT Classic Bluesboy 90 in "Go Mango" be made in left-handed?

Thanks,

Will

Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:34 pm

willross wrote:Question: can the ASAT Classic Bluesboy 90 in "Go Mango" be made in left-handed?

Thanks,

Will

Yes, ASAT Classic Bluesboy 90 models are available in lefty build. See: Current G&L Lefty USA standard production Models.

Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:22 am

Thank you. Now I need to find a dealership to order one.

Regards,

Will

- can I just get this color on anything? Maybe a double bound semi-hollow 90?

Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:47 am

willross wrote:- can I just get this color on anything? Maybe a double bound semi-hollow 90?

I don't think you can , there really isn't any options on the SS series ..... bare bones is how the come and also why they are affordable , on mine the local Dealer installed locking tuners the day they received the guitar and had it ready by the time I got off work

Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:07 am

Fumble fingers wrote:
willross wrote:- can I just get this color on anything? Maybe a double bound semi-hollow 90?

I don't think you can , there really isn't any options on the SS series ..... bare bones is how the come and also why they are affordable , on mine the local Dealer installed locking tuners the day they received the guitar and had it ready by the time I got off work

Nope, those colors are specific to the R/T Collection models only.

Also, regarding options, see this post (which applies to all of the DMS Collections): viewtopic.php?p=78592#p78592

Hope this helps.

Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:23 am

I was looking on the pages for these issues and they don't offer specifics in regards to neck finish. What is it?

Regards,

Will

Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:55 am

willross wrote:I was looking on the pages for these issues and they don't offer specifics in regards to neck finish. What is it?

Regards,

Will

I just checked with Dave and he said it is Clear Satin finish.

Hope this helps.

Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:42 am

Great. I wanted a tint, but no deal breaker. If I need to add locking tuners, all I need is the brand currently used Schaller or Sprezel? Then it's a dealer in Minnesota. I could go through a lefty dealer on the internet, but something local would be preferred.

Regards,

Will

Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:06 am

just have the dealer you order it from get them and switch it out before they send it ..,, that's what my local dealer did