G&L Legacy HH wiring diagram

Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:24 pm

Hi you all!

I finally decided to modify my S500 so I could put two humbuckers in. I recall the seymour duncan JB/59 were the usual combo in the past (or maybe now). All I miss now is a pickguard (I will order from pickguard heaven probably, if he answers back) and pots, switchs and wiring. So far, I've been asking myself if there was wiring diagrams since I couldn't find any. All I was able to find was HB (hss combo). Is the HH the same wiring with the PTB circuit? I recall it was 200k for volume, 500k for treble and 1meg for bass. What more do I need? Anyone can help me out finding the real diagram for it?

Pardon me if this was already ask, couldn't find it anywhere.

Thanks a lot!

Re: G&L Legacy HH wiring diagram

Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:52 pm

Crusher wrote:Hi you all!

I finally decided to modify my S500 so I could put two humbuckers in. I recall the seymour duncan JB/59 were the usual combo in the past (or maybe now). All I miss now is a pickguard (I will order from pickguard heaven probably, if he answers back) and pots, switchs and wiring. So far, I've been asking myself if there was wiring diagrams since I couldn't find any. All I was able to find was HB (hss combo). Is the HH the same wiring with the PTB circuit? I recall it was 200k for volume, 500k for treble and 1meg for bass. What more do I need? Anyone can help me out finding the real diagram for it?

Pardon me if this was already ask, couldn't find it anywhere.

Thanks a lot!

See: Album: Legacy 2HB Diagram

Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:13 am

Thanks a lot Craig! I didn't know it was 2hb! Peace!

Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:57 am

Any idea about resistance / capacitor to put in? I've got to put some on each pots... but cannot find the measurement anywhere. Are they the same as standard legacy or hb? Thanks a lot in advance!

Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:23 am

Crusher wrote:Any idea about resistance / capacitor to put in? I've got to put some on each pots... but cannot find the measurement anywhere. Are they the same as standard legacy or hb? Thanks a lot in advance!

Yes, they are the same on all Legacy models. See: Legacy_schematic_blockdiagram.pdf.
Also, see the Gallery: Album: Instrument Manuals and Wiring Schematics.
You can find the various pots on the G&L On-Line Store, here's the link to them: ELECTRONICS.

Hope this helps.

:ugeek:

Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:41 am

Yes, thank you very much. I really appreciate!