Blonde on Blonde

Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:05 am

Can anyone share some photos of a blonde Legacy/S-500 with a Cream or Mint pickguard?
My online searches have come up dry. I am wondering if this is not a good color combo as I’m not seeing it.
I'm thinking of getting blonde legacy but looking for one of these pg color options.

p.s. The Blonde on Blonde subject heading is for blonde finish with cream (aka blonde) pickguard. :)

Re: Blonde on Blonde

Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:54 am

lefty_major wrote:Can anyone share some photos of a blonde Legacy/S-500 with a Cream or Mint pickguard?
My online searches have come up dry. I am wondering if this is not a good color combo as I’m not seeing it.
I'm thinking of getting blonde legacy but looking for one of these pg color options.

p.s. The Blonde on Blonde subject heading is for blonde finish with cream (aka blonde) pickguard. :)

Check these posts:
Examples of Premier Finishes ...
Examples of Satin Frost finish option ...
Examples of current G&L Pickguards ... and check out the Parchment pickguards, too.
September 1, 2017-present G&L U.S. Specifications & Options

Also, check G&L's Facebook and Instagram pages, too. Note: right click on links and open link in new Tab or Window to view.

Hope this helps.

:ugeek:

Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:11 am

Thank you, Craig.

I've looked through these posts before but I don't see anything that actually shows (or calls out) a cream or mint guard on the blonde finish. But white on blonde does look sharp, which is why they probably appear so often.

I'm on the fence between vintage white and blonde. I'm just trying to weigh in on the pickguard options. If I go vintage white I will probably go mint guard. Blonde is still tbd.

Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:24 am

Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:26 am

Looks like a mint pg. Nice. Thank you.