The CLF guitar knobs are in stock at the online store ...

Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:13 pm

The CLF guitar knobs are in stock at the online store, so if you were waiting for this run use coupon code CLF20 for 20% off knobs through Friday.

The coupon also works on shirts in case you still need to score a CLF Research tee.

Anyway, check out the CLF knobs on an ASAT Special and Doheny. I’m kinda liking the look on the ASAT. What do you think?...
https://g-l-online-store.myshopify.com/collections/knobs/products/knob-clf-research-guitar

Re: The CLF guitar knobs are in stock at the online store ..

Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:51 pm

Tempted- My original F100 knobs had the chrome peel and we're rattle-canned black at some point.

Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:28 am

I saw this, and quickly went to the page intent on buying a few sets, but ended up choking on the price. It's a great aesthetic, but that's a lot of coin for (what for me at least) amounts to a cosmetic upgrade. I'll probably buy a set, but, I'll have to wait until my bank account is a little more swollen.

Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:45 am

DanDoulogos wrote:I saw this, and quickly went to the page intent on buying a few sets, but ended up choking on the price. It's a great aesthetic, but that's a lot of coin for (what for me at least) amounts to a cosmetic upgrade. I'll probably buy a set, but, I'll have to wait until my bank account is a little more swollen.

I hear you Dan. But compare that with the price in this eBay auction:
Code:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/G-L-F-100-Vintage-Knobs-2/273146340626

- Jos

Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:50 am

Look forward to whatever new guitar these get put on...

Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:38 am

Gah! Just ordered a set of these (and a t-shirt) for my incoming Doheny yesterday. 20% off definitely would have helped w/ the sticker shock.

Serves me right for not logging in here for a few years I guess...

Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:08 pm

gah....I missed the sale.