G&L Rampage

Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:38 pm

Hi G&L Players,

I'm new to the Forum, and don't currently own a G&L yet but really want an old Rampage or even a US signature Jerry Rampage or Super Hawk. I'am located in Brisbane Australia. But happy to see what's out there internationally to get it here.

Last year I missed out on a non signature custom Rampage (From Sydney) which was discussed on this forum. Kicking myself I got a US Tele and Fernandes instead.

I would really appreciate any feedback.

Cheers,
Riley

Re: G&L Rampage

Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:16 am

Hi Riley and welcome to the world of GLDP, :wave:

Aside from the standard search of ebay, Reverb, The Gear Page classifieds, TDPRI classifieds and All of Craigslist you could put a wanted ad in the GbL Marketplace.

viewforum.php?f=124

There are a few BIG Rampage fans here that I m sure would be glad to share "war stories" of the guitar search and answer Rampage questions as well.

When you find one, be sure to post and tell about it with pictures. In the meantime, come around here again and talk G&L with us.

Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:40 pm

sam wrote:Hi Riley and welcome to the world of GLDP, :wave:

Aside from the standard search of ebay, Reverb, The Gear Page classifieds, TDPRI classifieds and All of Craigslist you could put a wanted ad in the GbL Marketplace.

http://guitarsbyleo.com/FORUM/viewforum.php?f=124

There are a few BIG Rampage fans here that I m sure would be glad to share "war stories" of the guitar search and answer Rampage questions as well.

When you find one, be sure to post and tell about it with pictures. In the meantime, come around here again and talk G&L with us.

Thanks Sam,

Appreciate sending the link. I will definitely be sure to send through some pics. I also know these are very rare guitars. So being realistic if I can't get one.

Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:42 pm

Riles1 wrote:Hi G&L Players,

I'm new to the Forum, and don't currently own a G&L yet but really want an old Rampage or even a US signature Jerry Rampage or Super Hawk. I'am located in Brisbane Australia. But happy to see what's out there internationally to get it here.

Last year I missed out on a non signature custom Rampage (From Sydney) which was discussed on this forum. Kicking myself I got a US Tele and Fernandes instead.

Cheers,
Riley

Hi Riley. Are you aware of the G&L buy/sell/trade group on Facebook? There's a fair number of members that are in Australia. I'm in SA and have several G&L guitars, but unfortunately I don't own a Rampage.
David

Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:08 pm

dhgleaves wrote:
Riles1 wrote:Hi G&L Players,

Cheers,
Riley

Hi Riley. Are you aware of the G&L buy/sell/trade group on Facebook? There's a fair number of members that are in Australia. I'm in SA and have several G&L guitars, but unfortunately I don't own a Rampage.
David

Hi David,

No I wasn't aware, I will have a look into the site. Thanks fore letting me know. How much would you want for the invader?

Thanks again,
Riley