New Album in the Gallery: one of a kind Instruments

Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:48 pm

Hi All,

With the posting of the Buck Owens custom "Red, White and Blue" ASAT and the recently completed custom ordered ASAT similar
to the Buck Owens G&L in this forum, I had an email exchange with Steve Grom about adding a new Album to the Gallery to
document some of the "one of a kind" instruments G&L has created. I had asked Steve about the custom ASAT Bluesboy they
created for the Black Eye Peas guitarist, George Pajon, Jr. He sent me some pictures he had of the guitar during it's production
and included some commentary. I have add a sub-Album for "The Mothership". I will also be adding a sub-Album for Daniel's
custom ASAT mentioned above.

If you have photos and details about a "one of a kind" G&L instrument, please send me photos and commentary and I will add it.
A "one of a kind" is an instrument which the G&L factory built using non-standard parts or finishes and makes it unique.
BTW, none of the Custom Creations instruments would fall into this category.

Check out the new Gallery Album: “one of a kind” G&L Instruments.

Hope you like it.

Re: New Album in the Gallery: one of a kind Instruments

Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:39 am

Great vid of George's FX: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgDCZAMkr6s. No sign of 'The Mothership' though. A brief mention of 'G&L'. But, dig those pedals; including several BBE pedals. Cool. Anyone know of any vids featuring 'The Mothership'? Bill

Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:55 pm

Craig, do prototypes count?

Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:50 pm

jonc wrote:Craig, do prototypes count?

There is a separate Album for G&L Prototypes.

Hope this helps.