G&L ASAT sighting on AXS TV

Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:48 pm

Switched over to AXS TV tonight for the Heart & Friends: Home for the Holidays From Benaroya and was pleased to see the Heart guitarist Craig Bartock still slinging a G&L ASAT Classic on many songs. :happy0065:

I saw heart this past summer and he was playing the same blonde with maple neck and sounds great. Always great to see ASAT’s live in the wild! They re-play these shows so catch when you can. Heart is playing with Sammy Hagar, Shawn Colvin, Richard Marx and Pat Monahan, good ol’ Christmas show with Heart classics as well.

Re: G&L ASAT sighting on AXS TV

Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:21 am

sam wrote:Switched over to AXS TV tonight for the Heart & Friends: Home for the Holidays From Benaroya and was pleased to see the Heart guitarist Craig Bartock still slinging a G&L ASAT Classic on many songs. :happy0065:

I saw heart this past summer and he was playing the same blonde with maple neck and sounds great. Always great to see ASAT’s live in the wild! They re-play these shows so catch when you can. Heart is playing with Sammy Hagar, Shawn Colvin, Richard Marx and Pat Monahan, good ol’ Christmas show with Heart classics as well.

That was a great show in 2013 my wife and I were fortunate enough to witness in person.

- Jos