missing COA request thread?

Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:01 pm

I have a Legacy I bought new, ( 20 years ago!! ) that was shipped/sold with the wrong COA

I also have a George Fullerton model, without the COA. The original owner posted a note on the G&L registry page saying he found it, but when I replied to him, it deleted his account info & there is no way to reach the fellow now :(

Can we start a thread, where owners can ask fellow owners if they happen to have/need COA's?

someone out there must have a '96 G&L Legacy with the wrong COA, also it would be nice to be able to find the fellow who left the note

I am sure this would be useful for other owners who may be in the same predicament?

Re: missing COA request thread?

Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:10 pm

umma_gumma wrote:I have a Legacy I bought new, ( 20 years ago!! ) that was shipped/sold with the wrong COA

I also have a George Fullerton model, without the COA. The original owner posted a note on the G&L registry page saying he found it, but when I replied to him, it deleted his account info & there is no way to reach the fellow now :(

Can we start a thread, where owners can ask fellow owners if they happen to have/need COA's?

someone out there must have a '96 G&L Legacy with the wrong COA, also it would be nice to be able to find the fellow who left the note

I am sure this would be useful for other owners who may be in the same predicament?

I would prefer that members use the Marketplace and place a Want Ad for a missing COA and/or Build Specification sheet.
G&L already provides replacement COA and Build Specification Sheets in the G&L On-Line Store. See: REPLACEMENT CERTIFICATES.

Also, a reminder to anyone who buys/bought a new USA G&L instrument from an authorized G&L dealer and it was missing, contact that dealer and request that they get you a replacement from G&L at no cost to you.

Hope this helps.

Re: missing COA request thread?

Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:08 pm

oh, that is good to know, I wasn't aware you could buy a replacement COA

and thanks, I will post an add in the marketplace