L2000 Jack Replacement

Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:36 pm

The jack on my L2000 needs replacing. Is there a different type of jack that can be installed besides the barrel jack without allot of modification to the body?

Re: L2000 Jack Replacement

Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:51 pm

RockBottom wrote:The jack on my L2000 needs replacing. Is there a different type of jack that can be installed besides the barrel jack without allot of modification to the body?

See this post in the G&L Knowledgebase: How do I remove the output jack from my ASAT-style guitar?

Hope this helps.

:ugeek:

Re: L2000 Jack Replacement

Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:13 pm

RockBottom wrote:The jack on my L2000 needs replacing. Is there a different type of jack that can be installed besides the barrel jack without allot of modification to the body?

You can replace the jack with one that is a direct replacement for what you have. Instructions for that can be found here at BassesByLeo. You can also change to a jack plate and "normal" open frame stereo jack, and instructions for that are here on the BbL forum, provided by member BluesBassPlayer.

Please understand that I don't check in here regularly, so any questions you may have will get a quicker response at BassesByLeo.

Ken...