New G&L owner - and I love it!

Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:21 pm

Hello everyone. Just got my first G&L (saying that cause I hope there'll be others). It's an ASAT Classic Tribute. I love it. Been wanting a Tele for years and wile visiting my brother in Indianapolis he told be about a Craig's List posting showing the guitar I would carry home with me. My brother has an S-500 that I absolutely love. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the discussions. Here's a link to a poor pic of my new baby ... (couldn't figure out how to do the thumb post correctly)
http://www.guitarsbyleo.com/GALLERY2/ma ... alNumber=2

Re: New G&L owner - and I love it!

Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:21 pm

Welcome Corey. Unfortunately your pictures in you're Gallery Album are not visible for me so I have to trust you it is a beauty ;)

- Jos

Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:40 pm

coreytree wrote:Hello everyone. Just got my first G&L (saying that cause I hope there'll be others). It's an ASAT Classic Tribute. I love it. Been wanting a Tele for years and wile visiting my brother in Indianapolis he told be about a Craig's List posting showing the guitar I would carry home with me. My brother has an S-500 that I absolutely love. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the discussions. Here's a link to a poor pic of my new baby ... (couldn't figure out how to do the thumb post correctly)

Welcome! :wave:

I have fixed your Gallery image to be the proper size and edited your link to display the
resized image.

Here is the inline image:

Check out this post: Tutorial: Posting photos for details on posting photos.

Hope this helps.

:ugeek:

Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:19 am

8-) 8-)
coreytree wrote:Hello everyone. Just got my first G&L (saying that cause I hope there'll be others). It's an ASAT Classic Tribute. I love it. Been wanting a Tele for years and wile visiting my brother in Indianapolis he told be about a Craig's List posting showing the guitar I would carry home with me. My brother has an S-500 that I absolutely love. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the discussions. Here's a link to a poor pic of my new baby ... (couldn't figure out how to do the thumb post correctly)

Welcome to G&L, I also have a asat classic ''trib'' and love it, you can't beat it for the $...Great sounding guit's and plenty of mojo!

Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:25 am

craig, it is still not working in your link, and i can only see 150x150 in the gallery.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:58 am

Welcome!
I found G&Ls cause major G.A.S. tread carefully!
Steve

Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:32 am

louis cyfer wrote:craig, it is still not working in your link, and i can only see 150x150 in the gallery.

It's now fixed and you should be able to see the full size image in the gallery and the inline image in my previous post.
The inline image you posted is the thumbnail image and it will not change in size.

:ugeek: