Announced Today: G&L Fallout Bass Launch Edition ...

Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:39 pm

The coolest short scale bass on the block is now available from G&L! The new Fallout Bass Launch Edition is available in three exciting colors decked out with racing stripes. This 30” short scale powerhouse features a G&L Magnetic Field Design humbucking pickup controlled by a 3-position mini–toggle switch for parallel/split/OMG modes – just like an L-1000 – bringing anything from modern to old school tones to your fingertips. What’s more, players used to a traditional 34" scale basses will find this pint size puncher super easy to play.

The Fallout Bass is available in the following finishes:

• British Racing Green with Competition Stripes over Alder with Caribbean rosewood fingerboard
• Miami Blue with Competition Stripes over Alder with Caribbean rosewood fingerboard
• Racing Yellow with Competition Stripes over Alder with Caribbean rosewood fingerboard

FALLOUT BASS LAUNCH EDITION

phpBB [video]

†The personal name, likeness and signature of Mr. Clarence Leo Fender are property of G&L Musical Instruments / BBE Sound, Inc.
G&L is not associated with Fender Musical Instruments Corporation (FMIC).

Re: Announced Today: G&L Fallout Bass Launch Edition ...

Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:41 am

I didn't see a "no left-handed", so are they available? Thx

* Just emailed sales. Ron reached back quickly!

Hi Will,

Not yet, these are the first of them for now.

Give us a month or two to determine the demand for

the lefty version.

Thanks, for contacting us.

Ron

I'd like one, but with either a black finish or "nude"...
Last edited by willross on Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Announced Today: G&L Fallout Bass Launch Edition ...

Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:55 am

Nice - they look amazing, but I’ve always preferred full-scale basses. I know there’s an audience for these, at the same time (I don’t mind short scale guitars, oddly.)